Wednesday, June 14, 2017

From My Inbox

From My Inbox

Dear John: I want to propose to my girlfriend. We met about a week ago and I love her so much. Do you think I should trigger the option to sign her from girlfriend to wifey? - Confused in Lokoja.

 
Dear Confused: The one week loan spell is probably not sufficient time to upgrade anyone from a loan deal to a permanent lifetime signing. I’d suggest you wait until her second season of a two-year girlfriend spell. But hey, what do I know? Some club managers have won the league title in their first season. If you feel that you absolutely want to share the rest of your life with her, then follow your heart. Drop subtle hints about it and get her vibes. If the signals are positive, set sail upon a voyage of love. We can all learn from your folly if you run into troubled waters.

No comments:

Post a Comment